While it's important to add new employees to your system, it is just as important to make sure when an employee is no longer at your company, that the employee is inactivated. Inactivating former employees means that they can no longer access Aspire, and they won't be available in search lists or drop-down selections.
📌 In Aspire, for historical purposes, you can't delete a contact record, including former employees.
Table of Contents
To do the below, you must have System Admin access.
Inactivate an Employee with a user account:
1. Click Settings
2. Click Administration
3. Click Manage Users Icon.
4. Click on the name of the employee to be inactivated
5. Remove checkmark in the Active checkbox
6. Delete any Branches.
7. Delete any Roles
8. Click Save
Note: Once the User is saved, the Employee’s Contact record will automatically be Inactive (See Below).
Inactivate a Crew Member
📌 Note: Crew Members log in with a PIN and do not have a user account
1. Go to the crew member’s contact (employee) record in Contacts
2. Select the Active Slider. (This will turn to grey when inactive)
3. Scroll down to the Payroll section and delete the Employee PIN.
4. Click Save 💾 .